Monday, August 30, 2010

*PICTOGRAMS*

I found all of these pictograms on Flickr.com. I just typed "Pictogram" in the search bar.

The first one of the candies really caught my eye because I feel like the subject matter is unique. All of the images have a consistent look. I like the contrast of the thick, white lines against the black background.
This pictogram is probably my favorite as far as sports go. Its obvious what each one is trying to portray, and each human figure looks the same.
These wine glasses captured my attention because I found it creative to portray how many different wine glasses there are. They serve the same purpose but look different. I love the way each has white spots to represent a glare on the glass. I also like how the top circle of each one is colored white as well. Another aspect of the consistency is how each glass is tilted at the exact same angle. That's something I will consider with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment